Thursday, December 29, 2011

11 & Counting!



This morning we went to Portrait Innovations to 
get the annual Nixon Grandchildren Picture.

11 Grandchildren 7 and under! 

Nina, Preacher,
Lottie (3 wks), Roman (2), John Robert (1),
 JohnMark (7), Nixon (5), Ella (4),
 Isla (3), Sara (2), JennaLeigh (1), 
Johnna Katherine (3), & Julianna Marie (5)


I must say it went MUCH better than last year!
More than two children were
 actually looking at the camera!

Although, we did not get a group picture 
of all the kids without Nina and Preacher. 
Roman did not want his picture taken! 

We gave up and took pictures of 
The GIRLS...

 and then The BOYS! 
(the ONLY picture Roman cooperated in)

Roman would not sit for any picture!
This is the only one I got of my 4. 

My pretty girls!

My brother's boy, John Robert, won the prize.
He loved the camera!

John Robert and his sisters.

 Ella and Sara

 My sister's 4!

JennaLeigh loved that lollypop!  

I love Johnna Katherine's face below!

I adore all the pictures but I especially
 love the ones with the girls! 
I know they will love these when they get older!

And I almost forgot ROLL TIDE ROLL!


No comments:

Post a Comment