Monday, November 14, 2011

Lottie's Baby Shower!

Yesterday we were blessed by our 
Summerville Family with a shower for Lottie! 

I was overwhelmed with the all the details 
put into the shower and the gifts we received.

They used the colors of the 
nursery for the decorations.
They even tied in the elephants 
from the curtains!

Table Centerpieces were too cute!

They snuck into my sewing room 
and stole a square of fabric
 to monogram and frame!

I absolutely LOVE the canvas they made 
with Nixon, Isla, and Roman's handprints!


I can't wait to use this pail
 Stacey made for Lottie! 
It matches the nursery perfect!


Haley made this adorable arrangement of 
cake pops and chocolate!

The cake pops were delicious!
Nixon enjoyed several of them!

C is for Charlotte!


And of course my favorite 
thing at any shower....punch! 

My friend Tiffany serving!


Lottie received so many wonderful gifts!
I had two very good helpers opening the gifts!

Laura helped me write down all we received!

Nixon said she could smell the 
diapers as she opened them up! :)

Lottie got so much!

Nixon enjoyed admiring all the pretty things!

Isla enjoyed hiding under the gift table!


The girl's and I were happy Mrs. Sue (Gue) 
was able to come to the shower!

She sewed and smocked this beautiful dress 
for Lottie to wear home from the hospital!



I am very thankful for all the women 
who came to celebrate Lottie's arrival!


Mrs. Janet, Stacey, and Sheryl

Jamie and Laura!
(who made a delicious Pinterest 
recipe and deviled eggs!)


Abbie, Jordan, Kaleigh, and Olivia

I'm glad a few of the youth came to celebrate!

Nixon's best church buddy, Libby!

Ellie, Haley, Erica, and Tiffany
Our college small group!

Haley, Janet, Donna, and Stacey 
were a few of the ladies who helped host!

It was very nice being able to share this 
special day with Nixon and Isla.
They are so excited for Lottie to arrive! 



Words can not express how thankful
 Jared and I are for our Summerville family.

We continually feel loved and supported. 

We look forward to having Lottie and 
 her being a part of this special 
church family along with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment