Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Breakfast!

My sister and two of her girls
 arrived around midnight last night!

Nixon and Isla were sooo 
excited to wake up
 next to their best friends, 
Julianna Marie and Johnna Katherine!

I decided to throw together
 a last minute
 Halloween Breakfast for all the kids!


We had Doughnut Mummies (or ghosts? I can't
 decide what they really look like?) 

White donuts on skewers with chocolate morsels as eyes. 

 Pumkin Oranges!

Mummies!
Sausages wrapped in biscuit strips with mustard eyes!


Ghost Milk!
Of course the girls made me
 add bows to make them girl ghosts!

Ghost Plates!
(It's amazing what you can do with a black sharpie!)

They were so excited about 
their special breakfast!

To my surprise they LOVED
 the oranges the most! 

 Roman enjoyed his breakfast too!

He really liked it when he 
got to play with the skewers!


We had a great start to a fun day!!! 
 


1 comment: