Monday, March 12, 2012

Cartee Caravan



Yesterday the "Cartee Caravan" from my 
home church Northport Baptist arrived!

My best friend from high school Tara and a sweet
new friend Justin delivered all the goodies!



I still haven't had time to look at all we received!


We definitely have enough diapers and formula
to last us several months!


The kids were super excited 
about all their gifts!




We received so much! 
Diapers, formula, food, drinks, gift cards,
games and toys for the kids
doesn't even put a dent in 
all the goodies!

That evening Jared, Jessica, and I 
were able to go to dinner with Justin and Tara.
(w/out kids!) 
It was a much needed trip out of the house and
 good fellowship with great friends!


Northport Baptist or 
"Cheaper's Church"
(as my girl's call it) 
will always hold a special
place in my heart. Thank you so 
much for allowing God to 
use you to minister to our family
during this time of need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment