Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter 2015

It's been too long since I have 
entered a post in our family scrapbook. 

Lottie is old enough to ask where all the pictures are of her 
so I started feeling guilty. 

I love having this to look through
and remind me of all the wonderful 
family memories. So... here I go. 
I hope to keep up with the blog a little better and 
even do a little back tracking of the past 6 months. 


Easter 2015




Gue did a beautiful job
like always on the kid's outfits! 

Lottie is definitely at that stage she
only wants to give goofy faces
for the camera! 






Me and my loves! 

Our Family

Gabe and his boys

The Cartee Family 


Gue and Pop with 
all the grandchildren


Roman and Ellis 
always take the best 
Easter pictures! 


More Easter Pictures


Isla always posing for 
the camera! 









The kids love playing 
with their cousins!



Tucker and Lottie 
playing baby! (Tucker is the baby) 

Redneck tubing! 







Yummy Food! 


Ready for the cousin 
Easter Egg hunt! 




Nixon found the
silver egg! 

Isla pouting that she didn't... :) 

All the cousins minus
Anders. (he was napping) 










Gue made a yummy craft 
with the kids! 




They also had chick/bunny races.
Isla won!!

The Easter Bunny visited Sunday morning!

Dying eggs is always
the kid's favorite!  

Isla wants me to state that 
she did not choose to wear this ugly shirt. She
wore it to make sure she didn't
ruin her real clothes. 
(Such a diva!) 





We had a wonderful weekend
with family!

Lots of fun and memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment