Monday, June 16, 2014

Isla's Kindergarten Graduation

I was so sad I had to miss Isla's
Kindergarten graduation. 

I had my yearly college girls' 
beach trip planned & the plane ticket
was already purchased. 

I left Jared and Jessica in charge 
of taking LOTS of pictures and video!


Class of 2026 

Jessica made sure she 
had goodies and cupcakes!

So proud of our little
graduate!


It looks like Mrs. Lukas 
helped get her ready!


Isla's best friend, Mikayla!

We are so proud of Isla.
She won the P.E. Award 
and the Citizenship Award!

She also won a free ticket to 
Six Flags for reading!






Kindergarten Class of 2014


Isla and Mrs. Lukas

She was so happy Gue was there
to celebrate!

Cousins!


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11


We look forward to watching you grow and learn. 
We know the Lord has big plans for you, Isla! 



No comments:

Post a Comment