Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Night 2013




We went to Jessica and Mark's house for
Christmas dinner. 
I'm sad I didn't get pictures of everyone. 
 But I did manage to snap a few of my family
and Nina and Preacher. 


Nina & Preacher

Nina & Preacher
with my girls!

Isla wanted a picture
with Nina and mommy!

Me & my girls!

Lottie!

My boy!



Roman wasn't too cooperative for pictures.

But neither was Jared!


Jessica made a cookie
cake for Jesus's birthday.

We sang "Happy Birthday"


And everyone had
a turn blowing out the candles!



All I wanted all month was 
a picture of all 4 kids in 
their smocked nativity outfits.
I realize this was probably
 Nixon's last year to agree to
matching smocked
 dresses with her sisters.  
(Texas is obviously rubbing off on her) 



They weren't that into it...

Although we don't have many pictures to 
document it, it was a good ending to a 
wonderful Christmas Day. 


 "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6




No comments:

Post a Comment