Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bama Friends!

While visiting my parents 
we had a fun day at Camp Gran with 
a few of our Bama friends!

Don't ask me where Camp Gran is?
I was told it was in Eutaw, AL
but we drove a long 
way after we passed the
sign for Eutaw.

The kids loved the dirt roads! 
I told them we were deep 
down in the country and
Nixon said, 
"You mean there 
is a Queen and King here?" haha!

I do know we were 
on a river somewhere in Alabama!
Justin was so sweet to 
host us! The kids loved it!




The kids had a blast swimming 
and playing together!

Aubrey and Lottie

Isla & Tessa

Sarah and Aubrey

We ate lunch!

And cupcakes!

Justin even had a pinata
for the kids
and it wasn't even a birthday party!

Brynn taking a swing.

Clothing was optional.

Ryder

Aubrey

Jackson finished
it off for the little kids!

CANDY!

We had a fun time 
hanging out!


Sara with 
Ryder & Griffin

Sarah with baby Selah
 


We tried getting a group
picture of all the kids...

But it was hard!

As we were getting ready to
leave the girls discovered the 
tire swing.






The kids had a fun time
playing with their Alabama friends. 
I had a wonderful time hanging out 
with my Alabama friends too! :) 
Looking forward to our next visit
to Camp Gran! 

No comments:

Post a Comment