Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Pics- Cartee Cousins!

While visiting Leroy all the cousins 
received Santa shirts that Gue made.

They are adorable!

We went out Thursday morning
 to get a photo of all 8 grandkids!

They actually did pretty good! 

I really like how Ellis is throwing
 up gang signs in this one! :)


Isla was definitely in "model mode"! 

She is such a little ham!

I guess this is her ninja pose?!

This is my favorite! 

Nixon was too busy playing with 
Reid but I did get a few pics! 


My favorite of Nixon!

Reid jumped in for a few! 

Sisterly love!


Roman refused to get in any 
pictures with his sisters! 
This is all I got! 


I'm definitely still learning 
how to use my new camera. 
(I need to take a class, hint hint Jared!)

But I am so thankful 
for being able to catch 
simple but special moments
 as each day passes!


No comments:

Post a Comment